Real brave tough guys requesting no archive

I find it amazing that the chickenhawks doing all the warmongering here aren't brave enough to have their posts stay online for more than

6 days. Oh yeah, right, I'd want you guys in combat with me.

"Note: The author of this message requested that it not be archived. This message will be removed from Groups in 6 days (Feb 8, 5:26 am). "

Take note of who is requesting their posts be removed after 6 days.

Reply to
annecoultersadamsapple

And?

Reply to