Re: Newbie to Mercedes

I have a year older 320 and have not seen such a thing.

what you want... or looking for?

Everyone, > > I'm new to the Mercedes Benz with my 2000 CLK 430. Can anyone point me to > forums and web sites that are great sources of MB information specific to > the CLK 430 or not. > > Thanks > jfm > >
Reply to
KINGLIFER

Try these

Shawn

My recommendation is to look at

There are user forums for each type of MB as well as general and irrelevant subjects.

Kal

Reply to
Kalman Rubinson

Check out