Have you seen this LR ?

Kind regards, Erik-Jan.

Reply to
Erik-Jan Geniets

Almost got me. It's a very good bit of photoshoppery....

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

The ultimate WRC contender ? Nah, they'd never get it light enough. Besides, when they break it, which of the service crew is likely to have a copy of PS-CS with them to retouch it.

Clever though.

Reply to
Pete Smith

I can't actually see the point of this website.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Somewhere on the site they do give an explanation. Seems reasonable. Anyway, they show what their capabitities are. Kind regards, Erik-Jan.

Reply to
Erik-Jan Geniets

Photoshoppery????? I put down $50,000, they said it'd be ready Thursday...

Reply to
Natalie Drest

I bet they only accept payment by Western Union as well...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

How did you know?

Reply to