Re: Something the junkman, assthrobby and the rest of the hapless engle nym-monkeys will never see...

On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 20:07:48 -0000, "Euromerc"

This is why we all find you so amusing Euromerc. Here you are making a sordid living cheating people on eBay all day long and you still have the nerve to talk about someone else's business.

----------------- www.Newsgroup-Binaries.com - *Completion*Retention*Speed* Access your favorite newsgroups from home or on the road -----------------
Ken Ehrett wrote:

He also doesn't understand the business. If he did he would realise that an awful lot of top models where found in the manner that I find them. Photographers want new faces that others are not using. But then he understands so little. Let him carry on making a fool of himself - I find it funny and his views change nothing;-)