Recommendation for windscreen besides SIGLA

Hey all, The time has come for a replacement for my W116 76 450SE.There seems to be a common problem with other owners and this make of glass.Water penetrates the lower corners and turns into a white haze.Very
unbecoming for a Mercedes!Thank you everyone in advance!
Any reputable windscreen replacement company is enough... some are harder than MB brand... I thought Sigla is used on BMW only...