removing center armrest 300sd

How do I remove the center armrest from my 1984 300SD?
I put in a new front seat and want to use the old driver's armrest.
Thanks, Jeff

Assuming it is the same as W201, remove the driver seat back, a large diameter nut (is it still called nut? It is kind of like a ring) holds the armrest to the seat.
Rooster wrote:

Next question, then, would be--how do I get the seat back off?
Thanks for the help...
Jeff
Yeah, MB always conceals screws from the interior. It is sometimes like a puzzle to figure out how to disassemble.
Again, assuming same as W201, two screws at the bottom, then slide down the back. I have not worked on W126 seats yet. I can check the manual later if necessary.