Removing Tensioner 300E, please help

that water pump "IS" going to come out.... slowly I appear to be working down to the nitty gritty. It appears there is no way around removing the Tensioner
mechanism in order to get at the 'evil' front/bottom bolt holding the water pump. If I remove the big 19mm nut on the tensioner (the one holding the tension from the adjusting rod) will the tensioner basically then come out? Am I missing something else? any input much appreciated!
cheers, guenter
ps I will provide a concise short how to R&R the H2O pump once I finish with this,
Guenter Scholz wrote:

soon) appreciate knowing the secret to getting that badboy out
    OK, I'll answer my own question. Indeed, that 19mm bolt holds the tensioner mechanism (as well as idler pulley). The bracket to which this assembly mounts to is bolted onto the engine .... of course, again, difficult to get at. With the bracket still in place one can push the tensioner mechanism out of the way at least (the idler wheel is stuck behind the bracket so that the tension/idler assembly can't be completely removed. In any case, enough room now to get a socket/universal/extension in there 'just' wish me luck at getting this evil bolt out tonight.... already I noticed that I need a bit of pipe to get more torque on this bolt ..... I understand that the SnapOn M13 flex is the tool of choice for this job..... pricey though.
cheers, guenter