Removing Backing Plate, Need Help Please!

When removing the brake backing plate or nave plate as they refer to it across the pond, I need some kind of cap nut for the brake line fitting. Is there such a thing. If so, what size, thread pitch etc. I guess I could drain the rear brake circuit of brake fluid. Thanks! jplikesm73vwbttl

Reply to
Sleepy Joe

It's an M10 x 1 thread. You can make your own from old brake hoses. Just cut off the hose and weld the back side of the female end closed.

-

Jim Adney