Replacing Brake Fluid Reservoir Grommets

The grommets between the brake fluid reservoir and master cylinder of my 380slc are leaking, and I want to replace them. I was just wondering if the best way to drain the reservoir was by bleeding fluid from one of the bleeder valves on the calipers, or if doing that may introduced air into the system, and force me to bleed it. In that case, should I siphon the fluid from the reservoir directly?

Thanks for the advice.

Bob

Reply to
Bob

Siphon, pop off reservoir, replace seals, push on reservoir, top off with new fluid.

Reply to
Karl

Thanks very much for the advice, guys.

Bob