Semperit winter(snow tires) experience?

Semperit sport grip(independent,likely quick install),kumho kw11(independent),Dunlop Graspic(at SamsClub 1 hr install guaranteed)all at about 90$ Canadians installed before taxes,
while Costco's Michelin Arctic Alpin 120$ installed but long wait 1 day or two for installlation.Arrogant but good installers at Costco. Have anybody used these Semperit tires?
On 5 Nov 2003 06:29:50 -0800, fountainpen ( snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com) wrote:

I don't know about the others, but I have used Dunlop Graspic tyres. Very good tyres. Lasted four winters in northern Wisconsin. Standard precautions apply -- put them on as late as you can, take them off as soon as you can -- they are fairly soft. If you can, just get an extra set of wheels to mount them on -- make it much easier.
Beverly
--
Bev A. Kupf
I had 4 Semperits installed on my BMW 325i last winter and they performed flawlessly.