Snow tires

Waiting for my Christmas gift from myself to myself tomorrow night, I'm looking for snow tires for the new 9-3 aerotouring combi V6. Originnaly, I have 17" wheels. I'm going to buy winter rims but what do you recommand 16 or 17" tires ? I now how 16" tires behaves in snow but what about 17" ? Any differences ?

TIA

Reply to
Junkyard Engineer

If you have the 16's already, just bolt them on...

I'd stick with 16 anyway, in snow tire you want something that is more narrow.

Reply to
SmaartAasSaabr