Shop recommendation to fix Becker Corona?

What shop do you guys like for fixing a Becker Corona stereo out of a 1972 280SE?
TIA, Jeff

http://www.continentalimports.com/becker.html

Becker, in New Jersey.
They love the oldies.
Oh yeah! I forgot... Saddle Brook, NJ... guy name Horst
http://www.beckerautosound.com/
This place was recommended to me (and is highly regarded by the friend who suggested it), but I haven't actually dealt with them myself yet:
Walter Odemer 1516 W. Magnolia Blvd. Burbank, CA 91506 (818) 846-2819
Geoff
--
"Cherry blossoms fall
Ken finds a woman with a