advice please: changing Pug 406 TDI radiator?

P reg Peugeot 406, 2.1L turbodiesel Anything specific to look out for when changing the rad on one of these? Particularly bleeding process after refilling to remove any air. Thanks in advance.

JB

Reply to
JB

Hi,

I wonder if someone can give me contact details, phone/email of shops that sell used/rebuilt Peugot diesel motors. My car is an old 304, so I would need older/reputable parts suppliers as opposed to "205 GTI tuning..." Any reputable wrecking yards?

I need a diesel engine for 1978 304 Peugot. 77-82 305 diesels might also work...

regards,

nicolas boretos

Reply to
Nicolas Boretos