SL W129 CD reparation

where can You fin those CD's Especially for my SL W129 from 1997 Can You help ? Tnx a snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com ...golfer (remove 'nospamno')

Look on EBay. I have seen a couple of listings already for the factory 129 Manual. Probably copies.... Peter

Don't buy copies! The orginal mercedes service CD should be availble for about 35$
I bought the service manual for the 190e in that form and it's an original disk ($19)
Marty
PS some of these are PC only, while others have the info in PDF files...
I understand that the "official" version on DVD is available from MB for about $140. It is copy protected, so you just can't burn a copy. I hear that there is a way around that however. So be careful what you buy
Peter