SL300-24 electrical window problem??

Hello I've got an SL 300-24 build in 1990. my question is, My left window only gets down and don't get up. The switch is changed and the engine (window) is working when I recircuit the wires. but when I put
the switch on window up, I her a clicking noise. Is there somewhere an circuit or relais what has to be changed and where is it placed? Can anybody tell and help me?
Yep, it got to be a relay... Don't know where though... check fusebox first...