SLK 320 Roof problem...

Hi,
Recently my SLK decided to not open the roof correctly.
It opens the boot then the roof needs a quick wack to start it off.
It started doing this after my friends 5yr old son decided to fiddle with
the roof button.
I closes no problem , it just appears to stick when opening.
I lubed up the catches and it appeared to fix it for one or two openings, but now its back to needing a thump!
Any ideas?
Mark
Post this on the SLK forum, have dealer fix and let us know what happened.

Didnt know there was an SLK forum - where do I find it?
Thanks Debi

http://www.benzworld.org/forums /