SLK 320 Roof problem...

Hi,

Recently my SLK decided to not open the roof correctly.

It opens the boot then the roof needs a quick wack to start it off.

It started doing this after my friends 5yr old son decided to fiddle with the roof button.

I closes no problem , it just appears to stick when opening.

I lubed up the catches and it appeared to fix it for one or two openings, but now its back to needing a thump!

Any ideas?

Mark

Reply to
Mark

Post this on the SLK forum, have dealer fix and let us know what happened.

Reply to
Black

Didnt know there was an SLK forum - where do I find it?

Thanks Debi

Reply to
Turner

Reply to