SLK230 - Australia

Just bought a beautiful used SLK in incredible condition, except the armrest door lining, below the airbag section, has come away. There seems to be no
way of re-attaching it. Any suggestions?
Ken Howard (dot com)
Used to work for a Merc dealer and this is common. We used to just take it to a trimmer and it would be done easily. Can't remember how much but if you're in Sydney I'll dig up the details.

problem looks like?
But I am thinking Hot glue...
Marty
Yep, if it is the "trim" above the armrest only, then hot glue and a large G-clamp. If the entire door trim, take the lot off and check the little plastic lugs.