Squeky belt on 104

Hi all.
The serpentine belt on my '95 E320 just started squealing the other day. It only happens for a few moments when the car is started and only occurs if
the engine is completely cold. Could this be the sign of a worn belt, or can I tighten it? And if it can simply be tightened, is there an adjustment pulley (I can't see one from above)?
Thanks.
You can adjust the belt. Take off the fan shroud. Use a 19mm socket to loosen the idler pulley in between the power steering pulley & the A/C pulley, then turn the 13mm adjuster behind the power steering pump clockwise a turn or so to tighten the belt. Finish off by tightening back up the 19mm on the idler pulley. Put back the fan shroud. Probably a 30 minute job first time, gets faster with practice.
Chris

Thanks.
I've located the adjuster (looks like a long tube next to the power sterring pump with a 13mm hex-end head). I have not yet removed the shroud, but I can't see/feel the 19mm bolt. Will I only be able to access it (or even see/feel it) with the shroud removed?

Even with the shroud removed you won't be able to see the 19mm bolt. You have to feel for it.
Chris

Thanks.
I noticed, btw, that the adjustment pointer (supposedly just made of plastic) is missing. Bummer, as this is supposed to ensure that the belt is not too tight or not too loose.