Supercharger electric clutch removal

    Does anyone have an exploded view of the M62 supercharger used in some Mercedes (SLK?), specially of the electric clutch? For instance is its
8mm bolt normal or reverse thread?
--
Mauricio raub-kudria-com
(if you need to email me, use this address =)
Nutz4Benz wrote:

    Thanks for the links; they will be nice when I do take the Eatons used in GM cars apart. Unfortunately the ones used in the Mercedes have housings closer to the Ford ones than the GMs. Still, nice sources of info!