Anyone running an electric supercharger?

This looks too good to be true, is it?

Reply to
Mal Osborne

That's because it is.

Reply to
Natman

These items are typically plastic bilge blowers for small boats, overpriced by a factor of at least 2. It will probably work fine on your bilge; as a supercharger, not so much.

Reply to
Lanny Chambers

Yes, but if you thank that is bad, look at this!

I spoke to a few of the engineers at work about electric supercharging, general concensus was that while it was a valid concept, one at that price was pretty much certain not to work.

Good thing about my new job as a systems administrator for an engine research company. :)

Mal Osborne

I'll take 2, to make french fries, looks amazing!

Chris

99BBB

Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo