Trouble codes for 2000 S500?

I have a 2000 S500 and was wondering if there would be any trouble codes displayed or anything else if there was a problem with the airmatic suspension? I think it's probably fine but it seems like there's been a little more road vibration felt at higher speeds and was wondering what might be causing it. I have no error messages or trouble codes. I just put a brand new set of tires on the car as well as new brakes, however the vibration is not related to the brakes getting seated, etc. Any comments?

Thanks!

John

Reply to
elshaw2003

Has the vibration started since you put brakes and tires on it??

Reply to
Karl

No, it was starting sooner, I just mentioned the new brakes and tires because I'm sure it's unrelated to either of those two possibilities--looking for other potential causes.

Reply to
elshaw2003