Turbo Drain Leak

I'm having trouble getting my 85 300SD turbo oil drain to stop leaking. Replaced the seal in the oil pan, gasket at the turbo and o-ring on the tube. Are there any special installation instructions that I'm missing?

Where exactly IS it leaking? On the top, the middle or at the crankcase?
Did you replace the "O" ring down on the crankcase end?
Plenty of oil at the oil pan mostly. It appears not to be leaking from the upper O-ring as the lower tube is dry at the top . Definitely not leaking at upper flange at turbo either. Both O-rings have been replaced along with the grommet at the oil pan.