well my time has come

i haven't a clue how to get this group on the internet. it was a given with WEBTV but i cant find it other wise.
thank you all for your help as i will be off kine soon with this
addresses
if any one knows how to get it e mail me while it still works
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net
case
the case, minus a few cans!
Go out to Google Groups and get signed up there for a membership or whatever. Then just sign in to your groups. I think you go to the main page of it and look for groups. I did that when AOL gave up its interface to the newsgroups. Or maybe some real computer guy is on here.
mcbrue tryingtohelply under the bridge in the trailer down by the river
96 S420
Go to:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.auto.mercedes
Then bookmark it.
pool man wrote:

well i found it with all your help so your not rid of me yet
case
I use google too since my free newsserver became unfree.
For some reason ISP's do not like Usenet.
.
greek_philosophizer wrote:

Mainly because running one - and running it well - is expensive and requires knowledge that you can't find at every street corner.
Mine (www.pipex.net) is still free, though it will probably become "unfree" or provide a limited free service.
DAS
news: snipped-for-privacy@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...