I love this group!

Guys knowingly buy 15-20 year old Hondas with 150,00+ miles on them....then almost seem surprised that the cars have problems or are falling apart-- but damn if they don't get good suggestions for how to fix them from the other people in the group!

Reply to
J.H. Holliday

they don't buy them because they're old and high mileage, they buy them because they're better than the modern hondas. or i do anyway. 4-wheel wishbone suspension civic? honda stopped those in 2000. one of the worst decisions honda's ever made - it handed the tuner market to subaru on a plate.

Reply to
jim beam

I just wish people who buy brand new cars would RTFM before they ask questions about oil changes and maintenance! ;-)

Dan D '07 Ody EX Central NJ USA

Reply to
Dano58

I just wish people who buy brand new cars would RTFM before they ask questions about oil changes and maintenance! ;-)

Dan D '07 Ody EX Central NJ USA

I have a Fit and I have been frequenting the fitfreak.net website lately. I am starting to think that I have the only Fit that came with an owners manual!

Reply to
Truckdude