Where can I get a lower Control arm bushing for s500

I need to replace the lower control arm bushing on a 2000 s500. The dealer will only sell the entire control arm at a price of $300.
Anyone know where I can get just the bushing?
Thanks
Hi Jason go to the www.thebenzbin.com all parts are OEM and shipping is free for orders over fifty dollars also you might not find some prices for the later models the website but just give them a call. A friend of mine has an 89 420sel and needed to replace his catalytic converter the benz shop wanted $2500.00 for the job I found him the same part for $444.00 and he just brought to another mechanic and had it put in for 150.00. hope this helps.
snipped-for-privacy@mail.com (Jason) wrote in message

We keep them in stock -- no problem at all.
Ron http://germanstar.net