Eclipse Roll Over Valve

The check engine light came on in my '97 GS, yesterday, and it turned out to be a cracked "roll over valve." Is this a common problem? Dealer cost to replace was about $170, as the gas tank had to be removed. Heck, I never heard of a roll over balve 'til today!

Reply to
Geary Morton

simpleton

No malfunction whatsoever. Light came on as I was making a right turn onto a down ramp about 30mph. Dealer never told me the code. The bill says CO99 next to the procedure, if that means anything.

Repair part # MR526922 $35.78

Apparently, this gizmo shuts off the fuel supply should you happen to be driv> What was the DTC / P0 code? Was there any malfunction in the car?

Reply to
Geary Morton

OK, but were you driving upside down ? ;)

Reply to
Shoe Salesman