Good car cover?

I need to get a car cover and want to buy the factory mitsubishi cover. However, it is expensive and I am not sure if it worth it. Does anyone have one? I want something this is insulated (thick) that will protect the finish not only from weather etc. but from things being set on the car...

Thx...

Reply to
Larry

Kev, is it thick? I want to keep the paint in excell. condition and also stay away from door dings... I was looking at the factory EVO cover and just wanted to make sure I was getting something worth $250 bucks and not paying for the mitsubishi emblem. Anyway, thx for the reply...

Reply to
Larry