car cover

I am in need of a new car cover for my 2000 Miata...Can anyone give me ideas where to get a real good cover..thanks Don

Reply to
Don Kemp

Moss Motors at

and at
PlateMenuProducts.aspx?WebCatalogID&PlateTypeID=1&SubcomponentIDi

I have had one for about six years to cover my 1995 Miata. Works well and still looks good.

Reply to
Dick Eastman

Do a websearch for "Weathershield + Nextec + miata" This is a lightweight breathable cover that sheds water. Ive been using one for 6 mos. and appreciate not having a heavy cover.

Reply to
Rich Hampel

Leon

Reply to