ISO: Dual Tip Muffler for '97 Eclipse 420A

Is there a dual tip factory muffler that will fit my '97 GS 420A? I need to replace my muffler and would prefer one that has dual outlets like the GST. I don't want just a dual tip extension, nor do I care for anything loud. Will a GST muffler fit mine? Thanks!

Geary Morton

Reply to
Geary Morton

The GST cat back is considered an upgrade for the NT, but I doubt you would want to pay for a new cat back from the dealer. Your best bet is to find a local guy that has upgraded and considers his scrap. Of course, if it's just the muffler, any muffler shop can hook you up with a dual port muffler. Just make sure you don't put a fart pipe muffler on. You wont get any power and the noise will drive you crazy.

Reply to
Nobody U. Know

Reply to
simpleton