WTB: Eclipse NT 420a engine in So Cal

I am looking for a a 2.0L 420a engine for a not turbo 2g eclipse it dosent have have to be in running condition, It just needs to have a good block & head to rebuild. I am looking for somthing in So Cal that I can pick up, I do not want to have to ship the engine. Thanks

Reply to
skipe2028

Is this not basically the same DOHC engine that's fitted to the Neon and Cirrus / Breeze?

Stewart DIBBS

Reply to
Stewart DIBBS

I think the cirus & breze are a 2.4l and the neon is the same block but different head, the avenger has the same block/head as the eclipse

Reply to
skipe2028