Radio/Dash display 01 Eclipse

Hello New here was wondering if someone could help out I got a 2001 Eclipse GS Recently Had the Service Engine soon Light come on In the Car I began working on some things in the engine to see what was going on. I un hooked the battery While doing some work the light went off and didnt come back on till later. I did it some time later and the light went off again but So did my Radio dash display at first the radio still worked but then It didnt. I know with unhooking the battery that I would need to enter the code but cant with the display out.

My Question is would any know how to fix the display every things is factory. Is there any other fuses behind the dash or something to replace the display has had no trouble this far.

Reply to
Ash