Another new car.

Ok so this one is going to need a few more mods than most.

m3 mirrors and lambo doors? (In a few years time when the photos aren't there anymore and Google has this archived the joke will be pointless)

Reply to
Depresion

And now to guess what 'exactly' it is..........

It's not an MK - the footwells are different. It's got Sierra pattern hub carriers on the IRS. That means it's wider than a book car.

I vote Luego Viento or possibly a GTS W7DE or whatever Darren is calling it this week.

Close ? At all ?

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

It's a Viento the fat blokes 7.

Reply to
Depresion

Good choice.

I never really actually fitted in my book locost. What engine will be fitted ? And are you a member of locostbuilders yet ?

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Got it part built with some of the bits like engine, gearbox and diff for a grand or so less than the kit parts.

Hopfully 3.5 Rover V8 unless it's totaly shot.

Possibly I can't remember if I signed up or just browsed the forums. Thankfully the seller was quite understanding as we bought it from him a couple of months back but as it's gone into my fathers garage and he was having building work done (that entire single section is new and already full of other car bits) he was kind enough to hold onto it till the work was finished.

Reply to
Depresion