Did I really see an M5???

Last week on upon picking up my mate, when driving down his road I was taking a gander at a purple new shape 5 series parked up. Thinking it looked quite nice. On a quick glance after driving past it, I saw the trademark "quad zausts" and M5 badge and thought coool an M5, looked nice too.

But after a bit of checking around I find its not out for a while!!???

Could it of been an import or was I just dreaming?

Andy R

Reply to
Andy

Probably a 540i with M-tech bodykit.

Reply to
SteveH

No no Robert :) NEW shape 5 series, you know, the butt ugly ones? New M5 out next year, and a V10....

Reply to
Dan405

Even with the exhausts? and an M5 badge?

Reply to
Andy

eh?

there out like sooo ages ago :)

you wanna see posh motors

come to one of glasgows most deprived areas Barlanark

every street sports at least an M5/ AMG badged merc/ X5 etc etc etc

Reply to
Rob

aaaaaaah with you now

Reply to
Rob

Possibly a pre-production model in testing.

They're supposed to be bringing them over to test them out on British roads because we keep slagging off those run-flat tyres BMW seem to insist on...

Reply to
Lordy

The run-flats seem fine to me... Perhaps the roads aren't too bad around here.

Justin.

Reply to
Justin Cole