See CA DMV report attached (how to interpret the Critical Driving Errors) on this failed driving test

My kid went with the wife to take the California DMV driving test & failed.

Neither the wife nor the kid seems to know WHY the DMV flunked them (which I find hard to believe - but that's why I'm asking you).

Here is the test result (with personal information redacted):

I can't tell if the failure was due to one or two critical driving errors, or if it was the combination of other things.

Can you?

Reply to
Zen

My guess: Driver had 1 critical driving error, as noted on lower left of f orm. Zero are allowed, see top center of form, second line under "driving p erformance evaluation score sheet". Details are in "comments" section (bott om center of from) starting with "CDE (critical driving error)left turn #2"

also noted in comments is a second error, driver failed to yield on a right turn. I only see 3 errors marked in maneuvers. it takes 15 of these to fail.

Study the 5 checked area of "driving improvement checklist" on the right si de of the form, and try again

Reply to
wcs94