I think I have an addiction...

Remember that XR4i I mentioned a while back?

It, er, appears to have materialised on my driveway.

*cough*

(In other news, my Sera's new, proper door struts (later revision adjusted to take into account side impact beams) have resulted in the doors being strong enough to not only stay open, but also threaten to chin you).

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

Don't worry about it. You'll be sweeping it up into bin bags by the end of the week.

Reply to
SteveH

you steve might lend you his alfa broom ;)

Reply to
Vamp

Oh... I see the connection - replace the word 'alfa' with 'triggers', and it all makes sense now.

:)

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

Good order. Wish you were selling one a week ago, heh. :)

Reply to
DervMan

why am I seeing irony?

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Iron...y, surely.

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

More like Iron Oxide.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Selling what, a Sera?

There's always a couple on eBay. Next time, if you want one, email me and I'll check over it for ya if it's nearby - I think I could now manage to buy a fault-free Sera just by checking against the list of things I've had to replace on the ones I had ;)

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

Yeah although I daresay the Sierra would score too.

Thanks for that. We've replaced* the Ka with an Accord.

*Replaced? Well, substitutes, kinda, I'm missing certain Ka-isms.
Reply to
DervMan

It's lasted 23 years so far, and it isn't blue, so I'm not going to crash it.

It does have FSH :D

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

So it's been neglected at a higher cost than the average Sierra then ;-)

Reply to
AstraVanMan

The average Sierra isn't still around at 23 years old ;)

Richard

Reply to
RichardK