German Addiction magazine

Hi all

I subscribed to that new magazine "The German Addiction" in May but have not seen any issue yet. (looks like there should have been at least one since then)

Does anyone else have experience with how long it takes between subscribing and actually getting issues?

tia Remco

Reply to
Remco

There was no May/June issue published

Reply to
reginagirl

Rats! - Was jonesing to read something new :) Thanks!

Reply to
remco

Here is the link for the website and they have info on why no May/June issue.

TerryB

Thanks -- Regina mentioned that as well. I did just now get my first copy (July/August) in. Very nice - worth the $8/year.

It does not contain how-to nor in depth tech articles but its great to see what people have done with their bugs. One guy used a ACVW engine on a chopper - pretty cool stuff.

I wonder if they'd be interested to have Bob Hoover, Speedy Jim, or Jan (etc, all our gurus out there) write something technical for their magazine.. (thought I'd plug that, in case they monitor this group :)

Remco

Reply to
remco