Sierra XR4i

Sort of a 'I wanted one as a kid' dream car for me.

Got to play with one today.

£700.

Hmmmmm...

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

Heavy, slow? Smooth but heavy underpowered motor?

Reply to
Burgerman

guess that's why they cossie powered them :-P

Reply to
Vamp

Reality never quite lives up to the dream, does it.

Reply to
Lordy.UK

i always wanted an RST but then my dream was shattered when i found out there s**te!

Reply to
Vamp

Don't let Ronald hear you saying that. He's still refusing to accept it :)

Reply to
Lordy.UK

In news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net, RichardK decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Geezer I used to work with has a bit of a special XR4i.

Factory sludgebox, and full leather from new. All the extras on it, silly things no-one ever ordered on XR4is, like headlamp washers.

Reply to
Pete M

Bit like the Saab convertible, nice, but not quite nice enough.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

they are nice when they are nice, and crap when they are crap but you need to make sure the rust isn't lurking heavily under the body cladding otherwise they are great for tooling about in, even though they cost the earth to run :(

Reply to
dojj

Meh, it's actually the rusted lower edges of the front wings that put me off mostly. It is a slow car, but still fun ;)

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

Nice ? Not very like the SAAB convertible then... :)

Reply to
Lordy.UK

I'm saying nothing.

Reply to
Ronny

Ere, Richard, you have any Seras for sale?

Reply to
DervMan