Modded cars

My boy is into modded cars in a big way..

Any good sites to have a look at..??

Reply to
PhilÅ

What sort of modding? Modding as in exhausts and bodykits, or modding as in making it go better?

Reply to
Doki

Your first port of call of how and what not to do. ;-)

Mark S.

Reply to
Mark S.

Also

Is another good piss take site.

Theres a nova on there which gained 400bhp just by having a bodykit fitted. I'm amazed, i knew my £400 quid original billet kent cam was a waste.

Reply to
FEo2 Welder

Mark, this is a good site for him to have a look at, many thanks.

Reply to
PhilÅ

So not nerd-modding? :)

Reply to