MR2 Turbo spider MK2 anyone?

i like these, look gay with the roof up but roof down makes them look very cool!

bloody rare to have a turbo one!

Reply to
Vamp

I've seen several of those while browsing the Jap auctions, I always thought they were just a aftermarket conversion. Do you know what they sell for in the UK?

Reply to
Homer

silly damn money! i saw a NA one sell for £15k on ebay not to long ago, turbo one is rare as there was only 2 offical turbo ones.

there was a german company that would do the conversion but in Japan there was less than 300 made and only 2 were turbo models. i think they did it with the idea of selling it to the american market but i don't think the yanks got any just the japs. always keeping the good shit to themselfs! GRRR

Reply to
Vamp

I like that for a turbo conversion. Very nice. Reckon one of those would look excellent with the Ferrari bodykit conversion.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

I like it.

Somehow it looks *much* nicer than the roofed MR2 ?

Somebody buy it :)

Reply to
Nom