Roof folds down but boot lid will not close

Hi I have a 207CC and when I try to put the roof down it folds into the boot but the boot lid will not shut. I hear the bong and it tells me that the
operation is not complete. I can put the roof up and the boot lid will close but not on opening. Can anyone help as to why this happens?