Test (again) - now on the text server - sent 1724

Arrived 1720.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

That's what it says here too. I don't think my clock's wrong though, as my posts are consistently a few minutes behind everyone else's, but my clock always seems to be in time with everyone else's posts.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Must be one of the new quantum architecture servers capable of FTL processes. ;)

Reply to
Depresion

I've been having NTLWorld Usenet connection problems too.

Reply to
DervMan

No.

?10 a year. That's like £6. Stop being a pikey.

Reply to
DanTXD

16:18 I'm sending this! And I'll carry on being a pikey, thanks very much!
Reply to
AstraVanMan

BTW the text servers are no longer separate from any of the others.

Reply to
Depresion

How is your a-mail? I've just found out NTL seem to be bouncing around 1/3 of all my mail randomly with a server unavailable message.

Reply to
Depresion

Funny you should mention that - no problems (AFAIK) with outgoing mail, certainly nothing knowingly bounced, but I have had some delays of 1.5 hours to about 12 hours with incoming mail, but that looks to be a problem with

123-reg's mail forwarding service? Not the first time it's happened - anyone recommend a better domain provider as far as mail forwarding reliability goes?
Reply to
AstraVanMan

It's incoming mail that's getting bounced.it was only after one person contacted me to say it was happening that I checked with some others and it's the same.

Reply to
Depresion