1990 CHEVY BERETTA STARTS THEN DIES

I have a 1990 Chevy Beretta it will start but will not stay running for more than a second or two. The fuel filter and fuel pump have been replaced, the fuel pressure is good and we have spark. I could really use some advice on what to try next?

Reply to
TRIGIBB

Try installing a 5 litre Ford V8 and then get back with us.

Reply to
WindsorFox

Buy a Ford Mustang.

Reply to
SoCo&Lime

I would assume you have a 3.4 L V6. I would look at the IAC and the ignition module inside the distributor. Did you check the timing to see if it is correct?

Reply to
Les Benn