97 SC2 starts then dies

About a week after I brought my 97 SC2 into the dealer for the 84K maintenance, I start to notice this:

When starting, the starter cranks normally, and the engine fires, but then the engine dies when the RPMs should fall to idle.

It happens only after the engine has been running for at least 15 minutes, and I stop the engine just for a few minutes.

If I restart the engine, it runs fine, and does not die a second time.

Might this be a fuel pump or a fuel filter issue? I found it strange that it started happening shortly after the maintenance (just bad luck I hope). Thanks.

Remove the BALONEY from my email address.

----------------------------------------------------- Matthew Fries Minneapolis, MN USA snipped-for-privacy@baloneyvisi.com

"Quit eating all my *STUFF*!" - The Tick

Reply to
Matthew Fries

blah blah