Off the subject

Does anyone know a place around the South Bay/San Jose, CA area that calibrates torque wrenches?

Thanks

mike

Reply to
goodnigh

They are in SoCal but it's quitepossible they have connections to ones closer to you.

Reply to
Spike

Good question! I need mine calibrated and can't find anyone in Oregon.

Reply to
Blue Gator

I did a Google for" Torque Wrench calibration in San Jose and the San Francisco Bay Area"

Reply to
Spike