Anybody run a Demon Carburetor

I'm looking for a good carb for a new engine (stroked 351W) I'm building and the Demon carbs (Mighty or Race) seem like a good piece. Has anybody used a Demon before and what did you think? I've heard mixed reviews but I wonder if it isn't user error. Thanks!

Reply to
AcKBaR[KAC]

That's interesting because when I spoke with the BG techs, they recommend a 775 cfm for my engine. I'm building a 418 with cnc ported Vic Jr. heads, super victor intake, decent lift solid roller, etc. My head-porter says this should make 650hp no prob. The head shop recommended at least a 950cfm carb and BG says their 750 cfm model (mighty or race) flows 952cfm.

Do you run your car on the street or track only? How about the rest of your combo, I'd like to know if I'm comparing apples to apples??

Thanks.

Reply to
AcKBaR[KAC]

No. Who is KAC and what do you play??

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Ok Bill S. and Fero 1, I didn't mean to start anything, I was just looking for advice. Thanks to both of you for your input.

As for the screwed up name "AcKBar(KAC), I have no idea what the hell that is, but I think I fixed it. I'm still learning to work Agent.

Thanks again guys.

Mike

Reply to
Mike