Re: 92 GT center councel removel

CigManXFls opined in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m19.aol.com:

How do I remove the center councel? I just received carpet and I am > going to install it this weekend. Please respond e-mail at > snipped-for-privacy@aol.com. I don't get to read the newsgroups much. Thanks in > advance. Dave >

Seems to me if it was important, you could find a way to read the NG's...Would you like us to call you and read the reply to you, too.

Any special time? Where are you... maybe one of us would stop by and do it for you.

I aint ABOUT to email anyone with the simple answers... ... basically which are to remove the panels that snap in... like the boot fascia.. and the screws that hold it to the floor.. under the armrest, flip it up.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic