Julian's SN65 progress

He's "turned a 65 into a stiffy!"

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Backyard Mechanic wrote in news:Xns95F9815C6A969BkMch6d@207.115.63.158:

BM, the guy who's doing the project is Bob. Julian's is the shop. He posted a link to two other forums a few days ago. Awesome project IMO.

Joe

I could be wrong but I think his name is Bob Julian. So if my memory serves me correct... that would mean we are all three correct. I'll check up on the thread and get back the right info. I've been following the SN65 for a few months now.

Joe wrote:

Reply to
Hucklebuck

Yup... I was right... load this thread.

Scroll down to the post by SN65 on (11-22-04 @ 08:16AM). The one where he posted the scan of his daily driver being featured in M&F. If you look closely at the left side of the page in large white text it says, "Bob Julian's 65 Fastback is nothing short of special"

Hucklebuck wrote:

Reply to
Hucklebuck

Joe opined in news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net:

Well actually I knew that.

Also know he's a commercial artist

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Backyard Mechanic wrote in news:Xns95F9D94ACC4D7BkMch6d@207.115.63.158:

Cool. I've been popping in and out of the Stangnet forum for a while, but I didn't know his name was Bob Julian as Hucklebuck pointed out. Can't wait to see that beast when it's done.

Joe

Cool stuff. Been following on and off for a while, but I didn't realize that was his full name. Wish the HRPT would come a little farther south in FL, as I'd love to see that thing in person.

Hucklebuck wrote in news:brUOd.68635$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.southeast.rr.com:

Reply to
Joe