'65's 351 T5 project

Hi All,

Transmission mount in. Driveshaft will have to be shortened 1". My SIL2B set it fully on the ground to check stance/looks. This is coming along very nice. Wiring in progress for the complete MSD ignition system. Still waiting on a new fuel pipe. At first I thought the 500 lb. front springs were to be too much, even with the different geometry. Happy to say that they seem perfect!

Really proud of how his project is coming along.

bradtx

Reply to
B2723m

Cool! 500Lb. springs are a little better that stock GT springs. 620s are harder yet still tolerable. I prefer a softer spring/large swaybar combination.

Reply to
Mark
620 lb springs? I guess I'd have really freaked (needlessly) if he'd picked those up!

A quick update...a running change to use a serpentine belt instead of V belts uncovered a problem with the idler...more fabrication work ahead.

bradtx

Reply to
B2723m