Keyless Remote Unlock Question

I just bought a 2003 Mustang V6. I've read the owner's manual but didn't see if there was a way to change the "Unlock" button on the remote to open all doors with one push of the button. Another car (GM) I have allows this. Any tips or tricks or did I miss something? Thanks!

Reply to
John Smith

You just have to push it twice. The first time unlocks the drivers door, second time the passenger.

:)

Kate

98 Cobra Drop Top
SVTKate (mobile)