KEYLESS REMOTE

I have a 2002 Windstar with power side doors. I think the battery in the keyless remote is weak and needs replacing. But, I can't see how to get the thing open. How do I open the keyless remote to replace the battery?

Reply to
zamas

There should be a small slot at the top of the fob, insert a small screwdriver there and twist, should pop open. .. bamp

Reply to
bamp